Botox is the most popular and safest cosmetic treatment; at Woodstock Botox we use Botox to reduce or to eliminate wrinkles in many areas like the forehead, to provide eyebrow elevation and to reduce enlarge jaw muscle. The effects of Botox last for 3-6 months and results may vary from person to person.
A product of a natural forming bacterium is Botulinum toxin, which is used in small doses to make forehead wrinkles disappear. Botox can mitigate a load of cosmetic and medical issues, from wrinkles to decreasing extreme sweating and compressing a ‘gummy’ smile.
For a muscle to a make movement, a nerve has to give a signal called a neurotransmitter that signals the muscle for a move. Botox diminishes that neurotransmitter and restrains the muscle from moving, by blocking the local nerve to specific muscles within your face temporarily. Botox restricts the movement of the muscles of facial expression, and thus the wrinkles that come with it.
Botox is used to prevent or reduce wrinkles and fine lines around your forehead, crow’s feet around the eyes, and between the eyebrows.
• Dr Taj is a qualified and practicing dentist with extra training in Botox injections and dermal fillers.
• We are based in the heart of Woodstock within the Evri One Salon.
• We provide you with a professional follow-up service
• We have enhanced PPE to reduce the risk of spread of Covid-19
• You must start eating healthy food and drink plenty of water one week before treatment. It will be beneficial for your skin to be in best shape before treatment.
• Don not take any kind of anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications at least two weeks before your treatment. It may increase the chance of wound and swelling at the injection site.
• If you have any planned parties or trips, book your appointment two weeks before any event like this to allow for the treatment to take effect.
• Don’t rub or put pressure on your face at least for 24 hours.
• Avoid sleeping flat on your face at least for 3-4 days.
• Avoid excessive heat or sun after treatment.
• Drink plenty of water.